Amy works as the Director of Online Learning at CHC. In addition to this role, she is a sessional lecturer in the School of Business. In her current role, Amy is working as part of the Learning Design team to enhance CHC’s online learning.
Amy is undertaking a research project which is titled: Lecturer use of Learning Analytic Data to improve Engagement and Retention.
- Graduate Certificate Learning Sciences and Technology (University of Sydney, 2017)
- Cert IV Workplace Health and Safety (Pinnacle Safety and Training, 2018)
- Bachelor of Business (Christian Heritage College, 2015)
- Learning Analytics
- Academic Integrity
- Brain–based learning and brain-based teaching
- Character formation in online learning
Books and Book Chapters
Emanuel, A., Gelche, N. (2019). Distance Education – A viable optionQuality Education. Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Cham: Springer.
BZ101 and BZ343
- Excellence in Academic Integrity Award (Honourable Mention)
- Turnitin user group meetings
- Member of the Learning and Teaching Committee
- Member of School Advisory Committees