Peter Geizer is a Sessional Lecturer with Citipointe Ministry College and has been lecturing at graduate and post-graduate level since 2002 in the area of Leadership, Strategic Management, HR Management and Marketing.
Peter is a Fellow of the Institute of Leaders and Managers, Chartered Member of the Australian Institute of HR and Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Peter has lectured extensively through-out Asia for a Singaporean based leadership ministry and his doctoral thesis work is around the subject of organisational culture, educational leadership and the development of a Pentecostal/charismatic pedagogy.
- Diploma in Biblical Studies
- Diploma in Technical Analysis
- Bachelor of Business in HR Management and Marketing
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investments
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership
- Educational Leadership
- Organisational Culture
- Pentecostal/Charismatic Pedagogy
Corporate banking and commercial finance.
Board and advisory roles in industries including:
- property development and construction
- private mortgage management funds
- P-12 and tertiary education
- training and development
- church and charity NFP sector
Currently General Manager, INC Invest (a charitable investment fund); Chair-Secretary INC Invest Advisory Board, Secretary, Operations Board, International Network of Churches (annual turnover of Australian operations only >$100M), General Manager, Highpoint Business Centre, Springwood, Qld.
2019 Speaker, UK INC Leadership Conference held in Brighton, England.
2019 Presenter, INC Australia, National Conference, AGM Operations Board and Financial Report.
2019 Delegate, FRANC National Conference, National Council of Churches, Melbourne.
2018 Delegate, Highlands Leadership Conference, Birmingham, Alabama, USA, Keynote speaker John Maxwell.
2018 Delegate, FRANC National Conference, National Council of Churches, Melbourne.
2018 Presenter, INC Australia, National Conference, AGM Operations Board and Financial Report.
2017 Session Moderator, Eagles Leadership Conference, Suntec Centre, Singapore with Dr Kenny Tan. Keynote speaker Chris Lowney.
2017 Presenter, INC Australia, National Conference, AGM Operations Board and Financial Report.
2017 Presenter, Eagles Emerging Leaders Retreat, Chiang Mei, Thailand.
2017 Delegate, FRANC National Conference, National Council of Churches, Melbourne.
2017 Delegate, Data Action National Summit, Adelaide.
2017-2019 Advisory Consultant in respect to Policy Formulation Private Licensed/Registered Mortgage Fund.
2017-present Advisory Consultant several national & international not-for profits.
JM505 and JM502
- Council/Board Member of CHC 2004-2017
- CHC Finance Sub-Committee 2010-2017
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Fellow Australian Institute of Leaders and Managers
- Chartered Member Australian Institute of Human Resources
- Member Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate of Ordination, International Network of Churches, Brisbane
- Commissioner of Declarations in Queensland
- Board Member and Advisory Consultant in volunteer capacity to several national & international not-for-profits