Student Ambassadors are current students who promote CHC and share their experiences with external communities, including prospective students, families, guests and career advisers. They share their knowledge and passion for CHC with people thinking about higher education and who want to gain a deeper understanding of campus life. Student Ambassadors make a significant contribution to the college community while developing public relations, communication and leadership skills.
Applications are sought after at various times throughout the year, these will be announced via email and other College announcement systems.
Ambassadors have a unique leadership opportunity to serve as guides who can share first-hand experiences of CHC to potential and visiting students.
As an Ambassador your role provides:
- Invaluable work experience
- Income opportunity in a great environment
You are be representing CHC and our courses at a range of events including:
- school, community and major expos (for example TSXPO)
- CHC Open Day, Orientation and Graduation
- annual corporate events
- school visits
A student ambassador is expected to commit to the following:
- be willing and enthusiastic about sharing your experience with prospective students
- dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per semester
- attend training and information seminars
- honour any commitments you make to the team
To be eligible to apply for a Student Ambassador position, you must meet the following:
- hold a current Queensland Drivers Licence
- have the right to work in Australia
- be flexible with hours
- have completed at least one semester of study at CHC