Mark Rasi has over 20 years of teaching and leadership experience within P-12 schools. He has expertise in developing professional and leadership capacity and identifying and facilitating school wide strategic objectives. He is driven by empowering teachers and leaders to be effective in the role they play in developing young people.
As an educator and leader, Mark has been involved in creating and implementing innovative teaching practices within the classroom and across a whole school. He values his partnerships with multiple higher education institutions that enable him to mentor and teach passionate young people in our profession.
- Master of Business Administration (Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Finland, 2018)
- Master of Arts (Griffith University, 2001)
- Graduate Diploma – Outdoor Education (Griffith University, 1991)
- Diploma of Education (Queensland University of Technology, 1990)
- Curriculum Leadership – PE Department
Rasi, M. (2018). Dancing Between Pedagogy, Andragogy and Heutagogy: Dance as a Metaphor for the Learning Relationship Between Post-Graduate Learners and Faculty. AACE EdMedia.
Rasi, M., Jantunen, A., Curcher, M.,Teräs, H. (2018). Unexpected Insights: A Collaborative Autoethnography of the Experiences of International Students on an Authentic E-Learning Distance Educational Leadership Program. AACE EdMedia Conference, Amsterdam.
Rasi, M. (2018). A phenomenological study of principals as they anticipate the future of education. https://www.theseus.fi/handle/10024/156814
CU63*, CU64*, CR415, CR416, ES352, ES358, CU53*, CU54*, CR315, CR316, CU602
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Critical Applied Research of Digitalization in Education (CARDE) – Affiliated Member
- Queensland College of Teachers – Teacher Registration