Bridging course open for enrolments
The CHC Mathematics Bridging course is designed to cover core mathematical knowledge, concepts and processes.
Completion of this course satisfied the Mathematics prerequisite needed as a step in your pathway to a Bachelor of Education (Primary and Secondary) course.
- The course consists of 40 hours of study (8 days on-campus or equivalent online).
- It runs in the first 3 weeks of January 2023 followed by an examination in the following week.
- Assessment: Four progress tasks and one final examination.
- This course is designed for new students requiring Maths prerequisite for BEd courses and/or students transferring from UGCert Educational Studies to BEd.
- Lecturer Fynn Stark: Coordinator Peter Collins.
- Payments can be made upfront or spread over Dec, Jan and early Feb. (Talk to us if you need a payment plan.)
|*public holiday||3rd Jan – Day 1||4th Jan – Day 2||5th Jan – Day 3|
|9th Jan – Day 4||10th Jan – Day 5||11th Jan – Day 6|
|16th Jan – Day 7||17th Jan – Day 8|
|24th Jan – Exam (PCO)|
*For further information, email the Education Faculty Coordinator Peter Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org